126pcs Brown Balloon Garland Kit Arch Baby Shower Decorations
- ⭐ EASY TO ASSEMBLE⭐: Our kits include everything you need to create a beautiful balloon garland for your party! It is very easy to make a beautiful balloon garland/arch, Just need about 30 minutes.It is a long stripe that is bendable to the shape you want.
- ⭐WIDELY APPLICATIONS⭐: The balloon arch kit perfect for graduations, engagements, weddings, anniversaries, baby showers, corporate events, photo shoots and so on. Decorate any party indoor or outdoor as a photo booth backdrop and create lasting memories, come to organize an unforgettable party.
- ⭐SPECIAL DESIGN⭐: All balloons are made of 100% latex, These balloons are safe and non-toxic, And they are 20% thicker than common balloons and not easy to break, Helium quality balloons, Very durable and last a long time.
- ⭐AIR OR HELIUM⭐：No helium required unless you’d like the balloons fly in the air. Inflate with air pump (electric or hand-held) is totally ok.
- ⭐WARM TIP⭐：Best to do it the day of,Or do it one day in advance before for better effect.After the balloons are inflated, they will stay close to a week, some customers told us their balloons stayed about 2 weeks and still look good.
Details: Perfect for: Baby shower backdrop, birthday party, weddings photo booth props, bachelorette party, bridal shower, kids bedroom, engagement party, gender reveal party,festivals celebration, photo booth backdrop and more. How to make balloon garland? Step 1: Blow up some balloons with balloon pump then tie knots, recommend various colors and blow up different sizes to get a amazing look to your garland. Step 2: Measure and cut balloon strip to desired length, leave extra on each end for hang the decoration later. Step 3: Pull the balloon knot through the strip hole, skip a hole if balloons are too tight. Step 4: Make more gorgeous looking, add some eucalyptus, curling ribbon, flowers, leaves, tulle and more. Please Note! There are measured manually with deviation at 1-5pcs, please kindly understand. Some images shown here is indicative only. If there is a little inconsistency between the image and the actual product, the actual product shall govern. If you want your confetti in the balloons to stick to the balloon try this way: take a straw and dropped a couple droplets of water, rubbed it around and then blew it up，or simply rub a rag on the balloon or any item that can cause friction. The balloon garland is 16 feet from one end to the other，It’s a plastic tape that you mount the balloons onto and then place it against the wall with some support. I used string and tape to get it to stay where I wanted it.It is a long stipe that is bendable to the shape you want. It is really cool.