50PCS White Luminary Candle Bags for Wedding Halloween, Christmas
- Create Romantic Atmosphere: Simply place the candles inside each luminary bag. Light though the stars luminary bag, creates a romantic atmosphere for party, wedding, memorial day, birthday. Also available as a gift idea.
- Magical Lighted Pathway: These luminary bags can create a fantastic light pathway in dark areas with stars design. You can use the luminaries to outline a sidewalk, a driveway, a porch. The effect is beyond magical!
- Reusable and Easy to Use: The kraft bag lantern are reusable and easy to use. Places some stones or sand at each bag bottom so that they don't tip over by the wind, then put in multiple tea lights, candles or led lights. Use multiple LED or tea lights to get your desired level of brightness!
- Flame Resistant : Candle bag is made of flame resistant paper. A fire retardant coating gives you the option of using traditional flame candles outside. They are great for traditional candles, (when using a real flame, please use only outdoors and in a safe area), or you can use flameless tea light candles instead of real candles.
- Preservation: All these luminary bags are thoroughly and rigorously tested by Homemory. Since these flameless candles are made of paper, please keep them dry.
-The good transparency gives quite luminous and ultimate brightness in the dark.
-Simply set the brightness to your own taste by adding the amount of led or tea lights in each bag.
-It's completely safe to use, no worries about cleaning up messes. Or, you can use flameless tea light candles instead of real candles.
-luminary bags are perfect for wedding, party, bar, festival celebration, dinner, barbecue and event occasion.
-Available in sets of 50 pcs with 10inch(h) x 6inch(w) x 3.5inch(d)
Type: Event & Party Supplies
Occasion: Wedding decoration / Party Decoration / Festival Decoration
Size:Approx: 10inch(H) x 6inch(W) x 3.5inch(D)
Packing: 50pcs White Luminary Bags (tea light or candle not included)
How to use?
1: Open the bag;
2: Places some stones or sand at each bag bottom so that they don't tip over in the wind;
3: Put in your favorite tea lights, candles or LED lights and light them;
4: Remember to extinguish the candles with real flame (if any) once finishing your event.